2nd Grand Carnival - 1] Dance Competition (Group)
Guardians are requested to apply for the Dance Competitions to respective Class Teacher
Event – Group Dance Competition
1. Theme: India Our Motherland
2. Dance Style: Fusion or Classical
3. Class: 3 to 8
4. Number of participants in each group: 5
5. Time limit: 5 minutes
Entry Fee: Rupees 100 per group
Please note following:
1. Any dance form must speak on conforming to the theme.
2. Props if any e should be brought by the participants.
3. Music (mp3 format) or projection should be sent to the email id email@example.com at least one week prior to the event.
4. On the date of the event the audio file in mp3 format and projection should be submitted by the participant’s school in a pen drive at the registration desk.
5. Costume should go with the theme of the dance and should be sober.
6. Any sort of vulgarity in terms of dance steps for performance or dress code or failing to adhere to the rules will lead to disqualification.
7. School or individuals will be penalized on exceeding the time limit.
8. Judging criteria: depiction of the theme, choreography, synchronisation, costume and coordination.
9. The judge will be of repute. The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
10. Time of Programme and reporting: Shall be intimated by SMS/mail.
STAR CELEBRITY AS JUDGE – Bikash Jaiswara
Prizes – 1st Place Holder – 5 Prizes
2nd Place Holder – 5 Prizes
3rd Place Holder – 5 Prizes